Mike Mimoso and Chris Brook discuss the news of the week, including the ShadowBrokers’ farewell, GoDaddy’s buggy domain validation issue, MongoDB ransoms, and the latest with St. Jude Medical.
- ShadowBrokers Bid Farewell, Close Doors
- ShadowBrokers Selling Windows Exploits, Attack Tools
- Buggy Domain Validation Forces GoDaddy to Revoke Certs
- MongoDB Attacks Jump From Hundreds to 28,000 In Just Days
- St. Jude Medical Patches Vulnerable Cardiac Devices
- Marie Moe on Medical Device Security
Music by Chris Gonsalves