Threatpost editors Ryan Naraine and Dennis Fisher discuss this week’s massive patch releases by Microsoft, Adobe and Apple, the RFC1918 attack paper by Robert Hansen and who they’d pick in a rotisserie hacker draft.
- New attack class exploits intranet weaknesses
- The time has come for an industry Patch Week
- Adobe slaps band-aid on 13 security holes
- Microsoft unleashes 31 fixes on Patch Tuesday
- Apple tackles ‘clickjacking’ with latest Safari patch
Subscribe to the News Wrap podcast on
*Podcast audio courtesy of The New Radio