Mike Mimoso and Chris Brook briefly talk about the Dyn DDoS attack and the Linux bug Dirty Cow before discussing the dangers of Skyping and typing, the fingerprint warrant story, hiding credit card numbers in images, and more.
- Dyn Confirms DDoS Attack Affecting Twitter, Github, Many Others
- Skyping and Typing the Latest Threat to Privacy
- Attackers Hiding Stolen Credit Card Numbers in Images
- Experts ‘Outraged’ by Warrant Demanding Fingerprints to Unlock Smartphones
- Free SSL Providers Spark Unprecedented Growth in Encrypted Traffic
Music by Chris Gonsalves